Tuesday, November 30, 2010




The final paragraph of my previous post was not supposed to be the final paragraph of my previous post, but Blogger goofed up, or I did. Anyway, this photo was meant to be posted with that final paragraph. It's of Trees, Rich, Cohen, my girlfriend NaYoung, her daughter, and me. It was at an Italian restaurant in the city of Uijeongbu on the night before Trees and Rich left Korea.

The photo of Cohen and me was taken by NaYoung's daughter at the same Italian restaurant. Good job! ^^

NaYoung, her daughter, and I went to the same restaurant again shortly thereafter, and here is a cute photo from that visit, too. Just for the record, her daughter likes to make silly faces in photos.

1 comment:

aaron jamison said...

I love it when you post. It's as close as I get to hanging with you. Believe it or not, it brought me tears this morning. Of course, it's not like it's hard to make me cry these days. Love you Brother.